CELEBRATE ME REGISTRY, LLC
Effective April 1, 2022
What do we collect?
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested, phone number, personal/gift messages, photos, birthdate, registry password, and/or event details.
- Information shared by third parties, such as: marketing, analytics, and advertising information from our partners, like our Merchants and affiliate marketers. Information from Merchants regarding your orders or purchases.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs. We also collect usage details, such as time, frequency, and use pattern.
Why do we collect your information?
- We collect your information to communicate with you. (Ex: informing you of bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Celebrate Me Registry’s products or services)
- We collect your information to send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- We collect your information to resolve customer service issues that may arise through your use of our registry, but only to the extent necessary to resolve your issues.
- We collect your information to develop new products and services, improve functionality of our registry, and the quality of our platform and user experience.
- We collect your information to market our services, including sending marketing communications via email or text, and display our ads on other websites or social media.
Who do we share it with?
- We may share your information with our owners, in the face of an acquisition, sell or merger.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers, suppliers, vendors, and business partners to operate our business and provide you with our Services.
- We will share your information with public authorities, in the event that we are required to disclose information about you.
Additional examples of instances where disclosure may be necessary:
- When we receive a subpoena or search warrant, or as required by law
- To protect you or the safety of others
- To provide services or products you have ordered;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions; and/or
- To maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Celebrate Me Registry
Will we sell or rent your information?
Celebrate Me Registry does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Celebrate Me Registry may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://celebratemeregistry.com
How do we protect your information?
Celebrate Me Registry takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
We protect sensitive information transmitted online and we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
To that end, we maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide when visiting or using the site. However, no information system or program can be fully secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the sites over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks, and you hereby understand and acknowledge the same.
How long will you store my information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to provide our Services and to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations. We may change your visibility settings to hide your registry from search engines, if we determine that your registry or profile have not been used for a period of 12 months, or 90 days after the registry’s event has passed whichever is sooner.
How do we protect children?
Celebrate Me Registry’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
How do we interact with external sites?
How can you opt-out?
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Celebrate Me Registry will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Social Media Usage
Celebrate Me Registry is in full compliance with the CCPA, which may provide you with additional rights and information about how we collect and use your personal information. For more information about how we comply with the CCPA, please see our separate CCPA Notice.
Celebrate Me Registry is located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Updates To Our Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may update this Policy to inform you of how changes in services may affect our use of your information. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide notification through our website and email.
Acceptance of Our Terms
How Can You Contact Us?
Celebrate Me Registry, LLC
1 East Erie St, Suite 525-5309
Chicago, IL 60611